Monday, August 22, 2011

Puppy Love

My first 'boyfriend' was adorable. Of course it was in High School and the summer after my Senior Year but it was none the less special (at the time). As I was in the shower, lathering, rinsing, and repeating, I couldn't help but wonder where the F my relationships started going wrong.... my conclusion came to the fact that it can all be traced back to this individual.

It was puppy love definatley! I did start suspecting he was seeing someone else when at a club his friends and father started panicking when they saw me, friends are the first to give everything away. Our relationship ended ubruptly with no explanations because from one night to the next he slept with some random floozy... He decided to drink at his house with family, and his fathers girlfriend and HER friend. One of my best friends happens to be a relative and happend to be at the party so I was given the 411 the next morning. " He was super drunk and falling asleep, so we took him to the room, went to the living room, decided to go to sleep, couldn't find that other girl, his sister looked in his room and there she was laying with him! He woke up this morning pissed off and cursing!"

 But he stayed with her.

Today he is married to her. She is 32, six years older than him. Has two kids. Their house recently burned down and the family is suspecting foul play on her behalf. I was told he is miserable and always comment that hes just with her for the kids. I'm not going to say this makes me happy because it doesn't. It doesn't make me happy or sad or mad.

 I REALLY just dont give a damn. :)

And that my friends is the moral of the story!

Ive had to go through some crazy ordeals with many a strange gentlemen but I am HAPPY and SINGLE and I would not change my horrible dating history for anything ANYTHING in the world because I believe I have learned many valueable lessons from every single one of these morons.

No comments: